Standards and Procedures
Training and Certification Procedures
- Fill in the student application form & send a file of color photograph.
- Fill out and sign a statement/agreement form regarding the risks during the training.
- Fill out and complete the form about the condition and medical history, and if necessary, accompanied by medical certificate.
- All documents will be sent to ADS-I Indonesia Headquarters in Denpasar - Bali through the Director of ADS-I Scientific Diving Indonesia Program, and it will be forwarded to the ADS-I Headquarters in Yokohama – Japan.
- Approximately 2 weeks later, the issued certificates will be sent to the Director or the Instructors then continued to the students.
- The certificate is valid for 4 (four) years and for the renewal, the diver should contact to the ADS-I Scientific Diver Instructors and it will be continued to the ADS-I Indonesia Headquarters in Denpasar - Bali
- ADS International Instructor Manual Text Book
- ADS International Scientific Diver Manual
- ADS International Student Application Form
- ADS International Dive Table