Joyful and Safety diving
History of ADS International
There are more than 2000 ADS instructors in the world with diving guidance to cooperate as a social contribution in each region, a better marine environment development for the purpose of coral conservation and cultivation, and expansion of the fishery resources.
Many of ADS divers participate in a number of ADS ecological projects such as seashore cleaning. We believe this promotion of ADS eco project help the future of this planet.
The ADS International diving education system has been adopted in a wide range of fields, such as education of school curriculum in addition to activities of recreational divers, diving education of rescue activities, diving education of marine researchers, commercial diver training, and support of underwater photography.
The ADS International in each country, according to the needs of the sea and the divers in the area, provides up-to-date textbooks and teaching materials to ADS instructor through the representative section of each ADS, and to support the teaching activities in a unique diving school programs
Years in Service
Number of Instructors
- Issuance of an international diving skills qualification certificate.
- Guide the development, training, appraisal and certification of coaches.
- Issuance of qualification certification for diving related skills.
- Publication of diving teaching materials at all levels (English, Chinese, Japanese).
- Matters concerning the mutual aid system for diving accidents.
- Exchange of divers from all over the world.